Grow your career as an ETL Application Support Analyst with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will be supporting daily production batches which will require research and identification from failed batches to resolutions at the quickest time. Will also ensure that the support teams are addressing the production issues and intimating the finance customers for any ongoing issues.
- Lead a critical operational support service, process, capability or initiative within an operational unit and ensures performance and/or risk indicators are met.
- Establish and monitor process performance measurements and business impact. Gather and communicate performance statistics and reports to internal stakeholders and senior management.
- Monitor effectiveness and efficiency of production and/or process. Determine and/or drives change and improvement efforts in production and/or processes.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders located across shores.
- Ownership and responsibility for end-to-end production batches.
- Ensure process compliance and manage expectations of the leadership.
- Actively trace and track issues and document the issue resolutions.
- Create monthly issue reports.
- Ensure best practices are followed.
- B.E/B.Tech. in Comp Science, IT, or other engineering disciplines.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in handling production support activities.
- 5+ years of experience in Unix, SQL, and Ab Initio (or any other ETL tool).
- 5+ years of experience with Relational Database SQL (Oracle). Must be capable of writing complex and efficient SQL DML statements.
- Must be able to optimize SQL queries, performance tune, table structures and indexes.
- Must know basic Unix commands, command lines, how to move or add files.
- Unix shell scripting experience and understanding of Ab Initio environment (Co-Operating system).
- Able to understand, analyze and write PL SQL queries on Oracle and Sybase.
- Extensive knowledge of Ab Initio development, components usage, EME, migration process with branching. Able to analyze the existing graphs and should be able to provide impact assessment.
- Good expertise in database level analysis to trace issues to closure.
- Must have solid technology understanding of distributed systems.
- Familiar with Ab Initio architecture for issue identification and issue resolution.
- Must be aware of the scheduling tool.
- Hands-on experience UNIX with knowledge in scripting language to create scripts for automation of daily batch reports.
- Strong design & execution.
- Thorough understanding of DWH methodologies.
- Design pattern implementation, Algorithms and Data Structure.
- Software engineering best practices
- Prefer experience on shell scripting.
- Prefer experience with ETL Development tools.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.