Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.Position: Escrow Assistant I
Location: Frisco, Texas, 75034
Hourly Rate: $ 20.35/hr.
Notes from Manager call on 9/16/2022:
*ASAP Fills! HM wants to start interviewing next week.
*In-office until the Candidate learns the job; then the schedule will go Hybrid.
*Candidates will be trained on proprietary software/programs
*Submissions cannot exceed max bill rate listed on the req.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: 1 - 3 years experience required. Escrow Assistant
Prior to Closing:
* Order payoffs and final utilities for files; verify payoffs match title commitments.
* Handle all file requirements prior to closing, including but not limited to liens, judgments, and bankruptcy requirements
* Obtain most past and present tax information; ensure current taxes have not been paid.
* Order and follow-up on HOA letters, bylaws, financials, and irrigation.
* Obtain commission information on the real estate agents involved in the transaction.
* Disburse files and verify receipt and accuracy of wires.
* Prepare Power of Attorneys and Quit Claim Deeds when necessary.
* Maintain communication with the Escrow Officer regarding status of the file.
* Handle walk-ins or phone calls when Escrow Officer is unavailable.
* Help other assistants and fill in as receptionist as needed.
* Assist with entering figures from lender.
* Assist with printing documents for closing.
* Print checks for closing.
* Assist with faxing figures to lenders/Realtors.
* Clean out file for shipping of loan package, recordings, follow-up on any money held in escrow, etc.
* Prepare closed out file for scanning.