Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Our client’s mission is to help their customers and teammates operate more efficiently and effectively through technology so they can reach their full potential. If you’re a ERP Consultant who wants to work for a growing company that truly cares about their employees while helping their customers optimize their current strategic processes and people, please read on.
Role: ERP Consultant II
Location: Phoenix, AZ, Little Chute, WI, Milwaukee, WI, Eau Claire, WI, Minneapolis, MN, Des Moines, IA, Chicago, IL, Omaha, NE, Springfield, MO, Fayetteville, AR
This position is responsible for providing business consulting, implementation, and support service activities focused on Microsoft ERP solutions and related third party products to companies clients, leading and managing those implementations. This requires a strong understanding of accounting, significant computer/technology understanding and diverse industry business process experience. This position is also involved in presales/sales opportunities, overall brand-building and assisting in the leadership of the ERP Team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Address business problems by gathering information, analyzing, prioritizing and evaluating options, and then architecting integrated use of technologies to solve those problems.
- Train and support users using Microsoft ERP Solutions and related tools. This will include both remote work and traveling onsite to clients. In addition, there are situations that require the team member to be onsite before 8 a.m. or after 5 p.m. with clients, including overnight stays.
- Build and maintain strong, loyal, long term client relationships, managing implementations, guiding other consultants and fulfilling the role of being a trusted business advisor.
- Apply proper accounting standards in planning and design decisions made relating to setup, process design flows, transactional testing and posting methodologies.
- Develop general business and industry specific knowledge of innovative and “best practices” procedures and techniques in order to assist clients in identifying and solving problems.
- Lead presales discovery and presentations (demonstrations); manage preparation and presentation of proposals
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to identify client needs and related opportunities which can be addressed through services and products provided by company.
- Create and maintain current vendor/industry specific certifications and stay current on new products and solutions by utilizing networks of resources.
- Work in and always model a positive team atmosphere between regional and virtual practices while maintaining a professional and respectful demeanor.
- Minimum of 1,250 hours billed per fiscal year. These charge hour requirements will be balanced against professional development and presales support.
- Accountability: Accountability looks at the extent to which an individual is willing to accept responsibility
- Active Listening: Active listening looks at the extent to which an individual actively attends to, conveys, and understands the comments and questions of others.
- Customer Oriented: Customer orientation implies a desire to serve both external and internal clients by focusing effort on meeting the client’s needs, understanding their concerns, and seeking to build trust.
- Conceptual Thinking: Conceptual thinking is the ability to understand a situation or problem by identifying patterns or connections between ideas or situations that are not obviously related; to recognize and organize the parts of an issue in a systematic way; and to frame new ideas and courses of action
- Decision Making: Decision making skills look at the ability of the individual to select an effective course of action while controlling resources and expenditures.
- Goal Oriented: Goal orientation looks at the ability of the individual to act to ensure that they and others stay focused on the task objective and perform in accordance with clear expectations and goals
- Problem Solving: Problem solving skills looks at the ability of the individual to recognize courses of action which can be taken to handle problems or potential problems and applying contingency plans to solve those problems.
- Project Management: Project management skills looks at the ability of the individual to demonstrate an understanding of planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling work tasks
- Reliability: Reliability looks at the ability of the individual to be dependable and trustworthy
- 6+ years of experience working with operational accounting, product distribution and fulfillment, warehouse management, manufacturing or other related business processes.
- 4+ years of experience providing business consulting services, supporting business systems or implementing accounting/ERP systems.
- 4+ years of previous experience working with ERP manufacturing modules
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and related products.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION AND/ OR CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree Also willing to look at someone with 8-10 years of required experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Other I.T. related disciplines
- Required Field of Study: Accounting, Business or Operations Management, or Management Information Systems
- Advanced MS Office skills (Ex: Word templates, Excel Pivot tables, SQL queries).
- Solid understanding of financial reporting concepts and standard bookkeeping procedures
HOW YOU WILL GROW:
Through your variety of experiences, you will have the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential. No matter what career path you eventually choose, you will be continually challenged by your team members and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) employee matching program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible-spending accounts