Come work for an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services on an overall mission to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier lives.
Position: Epic Project Manager
Location: Remote, USA
Term: 7 months
- The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the delivery of projects, is experienced in the application of project management processes and is responsible for the planning, coordination and delivery of project deliverables on schedule.
- The position is responsible for ensuring that projects are completed to meet the scope, schedule, and budget expectations of the project sponsors.
- The consultant will provide consulting resources to fill the role of project manager.
- The project manager will lead the effort to deliver multiple initiatives across assigned projects related to Epic.
- Specific Project Deliverables Project Plan: Documented plan to complete projects within approved time frame.
- Project Delivery: Delivery of projects in a timely manner.
- Weekly Project Status Report: Weekly report of project status, with any yellow/red status including reasons/risks/mitigation plan.
- Knowledge Transfer: Update current documentation. Create new documentation as needed. Transition documentation to staff.
- Other: Complete weekly time reporting in client tool. Other activities as assigned by Manager.
- Epic experience required.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Effectively establishes and maintains working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent analytical and planning skills.
- Demonstrated leadership.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and diplomacy.
- 5+ years of Project management experience.
- Education: PMP