Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Engineering Associate
Location: SAN FRANCISCO, California, 94105
Term: 24 months
- Participate in the design, development, integration, testing, deployment and support of technology solutions for complex and challenging business requirements.
- Understand Software Development Lifecycle process, quality, security and compliance requirements.
- Support implementation of moderate to complex projects.
- Develop skills in a specific domain with training.
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported area.
- Receive direction from a manager and exercise independent judgment while developing understanding of compliance and risk management requirements for the supported area.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals. Interact with internal customers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Angular JS 8+REACTSQL Server 2017+Azure.
- 6+ months of Technology Engineering and Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.