Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Engineer, IT Security Platforms (Privileged Access Management)
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 11 months
- 5-9 years over all experience in Windows/Active Directory administration, with at least 2 to 3 years of experience in identity management, access management, and/or privileged access management.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
Preferred Qualifications - Education & Prior Job Experience:
- 10+ years over all experience in Windows/Active Directory and Linux administration with at least 5 to 6 years' experience in Privileged Account Management with CyberArk PAM Administration and must have worked on multiple CyberArk implementations and participated in requirements/ design etc.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Preferable to have professional certification from CyberArk.
- Experienced with implementation & integration of PAM solutions.
- Strong technical understanding of user management in Windows and *nix based environments.
- Strong technical understanding of DNS, Networks, Firewalls, Load Balancers, SSL Certificates.
- Experience in performing Privileged Account Management with excellent understanding of the underlying business processes.
- Working understanding of Agile Framework.
Language & Communication Skills:
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups.
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work on Defining Access Control, User Entitlements, Manage Applications Credentials, User Access Policy Management etc.
- Perform Privileged Access Reviews, Compliance Reporting, Access Control Processes and other associated tasks with Privileged User Management.
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements.
- Monitors performance and capability of systems and provides recommendations based on the current threat landscape.
- Maintains centrally managed consoles and critical infrastructure that enables our teams to manage third party security technologies.
- Collaborates with Product Management in order to align with established roadmaps.
- Researches, evaluates, and implements new technologies and product lines, in order to enhance current processes, security, and performance.
- Provides innovative solutions to continue the enhancement and proficiency of our systems.
- Participates in an on-call rotation for any escalations outside business hours, and top tier escalation support for Operations based teams.
- Oversees and supports releases during the evening.
- Travels occasionally, as needed.