Location: Chesterfield, MO 63017
Term: 3 months
- Build and own automated reporting and insight processes - owning best practice Power BI reports.
- Be a subject matter expert for all things automated and reported through Jira with a predominant focus on Power BI as the reporting tool of choice.
- Data transformation, analysis, and visualization.
- Build a suite of reports in Power BI with Site Reliability Engineering and Development teams across the organization.
- Liaise with senior members and leadership across Operations to standardize reporting and metrics processes - foster an atmosphere of automation and data insight.
- Job Complexity: Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside their own area of expertise.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience working with data visualization solutions (preferably Power BI).
- Experience working with Jira/Jira Reporting.
- Ability to use advanced Excel functions.
- High attention to detail and analytical mindset with the ability to translate large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Experience in Windows Server, Unix/Linux, Network, or Storage.
- Scripting/automation experience with Ansible, PowerShell, Python, Perl, and/or other scripting languages.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to write technical documentation, describe processes and solutions accurately, and break down complex technical information into clear and concise instructions.