The IT Support/End of Lease Technician will perform activities related to exchanging equipment, imaging and installing new laptop and desktop computers across the company. This 6 month contract will be performed onsite five days a week and is scheduled to begin after the holiday.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Maintain, and follow the asset management procedures for handling all IT assets including intake of new equipment, moving of existing equipment and retiring end of life equipment.
- Install and configure replacement PCs and peripherals.
- Must complete time critical assignments on time to meet company goals and customer deadlines.
- Must enter all work into ticketing system and follow checklist for each machine.
- Must be able to perform physical duties related to PC deployments and repair (crawling under desks, packing / unpacking PCs, shipping of hardware).
- Interact with other Company locations / departments, IT employees, and suppliers to resolve any IT related problems.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills a must.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment, and prioritize multiple tasks daily and adjust to shifting priorities.
- Strong sense of urgency and a high-energy level
- Outstanding sense of customer service a must!
MATRIX offers a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical plans, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k. The work environment is business casual with jeans allowed, the work space is a cubicle and free onsite parking.