Location: Houston, Texas
Schedule: M-F (9am-6pm) – hybrid schedule with 2 remote days
The Email & SMS Marketer is someone who is organized and can create, segment, review, QA, deploy, track, analyze and monitor all email and/or SMS campaigns to increase revenue, foster brand engagement, and decrease unsubscriptions. From using automation tools to writing emails and even interacting one-on-one with audiences through SMS. Plans and schedules our recurring newsletters and auto-triggered emails. Communicates clearly with multiple teams for design, copy and programming to get emails scheduled out on time. Is obsessed with email, meets deadlines, is self-motivated and over-communicates with all teams on email campaigns/projects.
Their efforts will go towards the following KPIs for the eCommerce Team:
- Revenue growth (SMS and Email channels)
- Leads: CRT and Unsubs rate
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Creating and monitoring a wide variety of email and sms marketing campaigns as well as managing all trigger emails.
- Content writing for email and sms campaigns
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Proofreading key messaging in and out of email templates
- Sending graphics requests to designers
- Compiling and purging email lists
- Securing email and sms databases for future campaigns
- Following up on emails
- Creating SMS campaigns for specific audiences
- Tracking and analyzing campaign results (email and SMS)
- Aiding additional digital marketing efforts.
- Have 2+ years of hands-on experience in email/CRM/marketing automation via an n ESP e.g Exponea, Klaviyo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Interested in learning growth channels beyond email and sms
- Detail-oriented and autonomous with a proactive mindset
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to pull simplified insights out of complex data sets
- Energized by testing fundamentally different approaches
- Excellent written communication skills
- Exceptional proofreading and editing skills
- High level of understanding of marketing messaging.
- Must be creative, have excellent interpersonal skills, and have the ability to utilize databases for tracking leads.
- The ability to research, identify, and evaluate digital trends to create better engagements and new opportunities are key skills.
- Need to be technically proficient with a variety of applications for email, scheduling, analytics, and automation: Bloomreach (preferably), Attentive, Liveclicker, Litmus and Google Analytics
- Experience in Bloomreach/Exponea
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience testing promotion/offer structures
- Hands on keyboard experience in channels outside email
- Experience with other direct-to-consumer business, particularly in the health & wellness vertical