Rebuild Americas Infrastructure with Our Fortune 200 Materials and Logistics ClientPosition: EHS Data Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX 75201
Term: 11 Months
- Provides functional support to our EH&S Corporate functions and those platforms used throughout our operations.
- Provides support for various SAP modules including configuration and enhancement requests from the user community and company management.
- Implements configuration changes, redesigns, new releases and updates to the systems environment in an effort to optimize the use of Information Technology.
- Designs interfaces, processes, reports, enhancements (including custom programs), and conversions for assigned complex and large scale application systems and reporting environments to meet business requirements.
- Designs and perform quality assurance testing and perform unit and integration testing.
- Participates in IT projects that are implementing new business applications, or interfacing with current ERP system or other business applications.
- Analyzes and redesign, if needed, process and configuration issues as they occur in the ERP Production system.
- Supports development of end-user security authorizations by the end-user security authorization administration group.
- Provides clear, concise weekly status reports for assigned teams issues and projects.
- Provides support role to subsequent phases of ERP implementation and work on special projects as needed.
- Supports and oversee integration points between assigned area of responsibility and other modules.
- Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time are the supervisors sole and complete discretion.
- Responsible for supporting one or more of the following systems/Functions/Applications: Environmental compliance e.g. Sphera, Intelex, Enablon for air, waste & water solutions; Safety compliance e.g. Comply Plus, operator rounds, Cority; Security requirements to include the use of Ccure and Track; Process Safety Management, including the knowledge of MOC, PHA and Incident Management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Skills with Enablon (vendor and Platform) would be a big plus.
- Knowledge of Utility/Oil & Gas/Chemical industry.
- Knowledge of Management of Change (MOC) and process is required.
- Knowledge of Incident and Event Management and process is required.
- Knowledge of Corrective Action/Preventative Action process is required.
- Beneficial if they are familiar with Air Quality testing and Waste Management as well.