Supply Chain and Logistics Company based in Irving, TX is hiring and EDI Developer (2 positions) who will perform analysis of customer requirements, develop, test, and implement EDI X12 transactions using company Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) systems.
Highly preferred that this EDI Developer can work onsite for at least 2 weeks while training, then a hybrid schedule of 2-3 days remote can be worked in. This is a 6 months+ contract role that can start immediately. There is the possibility of conversion to permanent (FTE) after one year, but no Visa sponsorships are possible with this company.
As the EDI Developer, you will be part of the Integration Team and will be responsible for properly executing new customer integration requirements and existing customer change requests. Some production support activities such as troubleshooting and resolving transactions failures as identified by automated monitoring and alerting will be required. The EDI Developer / Integrations Developer will work with end users and the IT staff implementing integrations.
- Strong knowledge and experience developing EDI standard formats (ANSI X12).
- Strong knowledge and experience creating SQL queries using TOAD or similar product
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Transportation Management (freight) industry experience will be helpful.