Automotive parts company is seeking a eCommerce Product Manager to join their team for a permanent opportunity. This role will be hybrid with some onsite work in their Birmingham offices required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience managing eCommerce / Digital products (content-based sites a plus)
- An eye for UI/UX design and being able to communicate with designers and developers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very organized with a high attention to detail
- Analytical; excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and web based KPIs
- Ability to execute at a very detailed level while keeping the big picture in mind
- Experienced Agile practitioner
- Previous history creating a successful website from idea to deployment
- Bachelor's degree and five (5) to seven (7) years of related experience or and equivalent combination.
What You Will Be Doing
- Leads the build of a new web capabilities for our existing audience by coordinating with designers, developers, and our internal team.
- Writes business driven technical specifications for developers for the creation of new features and maintain internal documentation of product releases.
- Develops features and creates new content which drives organic growth to our web and other digital properties.
- Develops new features to maximize user engagement.
- Monitors, reacts, and grows important audience KPIs such as daily user visits, retention, time on site, and organic traffic.
- Increase user retention and conversion rates across our properties by understanding our audience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Creates web and digital products that our user’s rave about.
The OfferYou will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Free parking
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.