Title: ECAD Librarian
Term: 6 Months
- The primary role of this position is to create, in electronic CAD systems, accurate component models per company standards and practices.
- Responsible for the creation of CAD symbols and models for printed circuit card and schematic design and for loading appropriate attribute data into several enterprise systems
- Must be able to understand and interpret component drawings and specifications to produce accurate symbols and models including electrical schematic symbols and printed circuit board layout component models and land patterns
- The individual must be able to self-check work to meet part requirements and guidelines.
- Familiarity with computer directory structures and file configurations in a Windows operating system is required.
- This position requires a high degree or mechanical aptitude, a working knowledge of electronic functions and solid math and geometry skills.
- The individual shall work to ensure the CAD symbol/models meet all customer requirements to ensure the fabrication, assembly and test of the circuit card assembly is accurate.
- Other responsibilities include relationship building to resolve issues and identify missing data.
- Utilize reference documents and apply information to decision making
- Capture of design change to existing CAD Models
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident (green card) required
- Must have a passion for accuracy and customer service
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to continually learn new technologies and processes.
- Experience with ECAD tools required
- Experience with EDM Library is preferred
- Experience with CR5000 Library preferred
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.