Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: .NET Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC, 28262
Term: 18 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have:
- Strong C# web development experience.
- .Net Core 6+.
- Angular ver 12+.
- Good ASP .NET skills.
- Type Script.
- Good Web API.
- Visual Studio 2019 or 2022.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills.
- SQL experience.
- Self motivator.
- Thorough tester.
- Nice to have:
- TFS Git experience.
- Tomcat 8+.
- Type Script.
- Pivotal Cloud Foundation.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.