Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: SUMMIT, New Jersey, 07901-1444
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Below are required skill-set requirements:
- 3+ years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements.
- 5+ years of experience with technical requirements, design, testing, and implementation of tools and technologies.
- 3+ years of experience with Archer 5.2 or above.
- 3+ years of experience with Archer core solutions.
- 3+ years of experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts.
- Below are desired skill-sets:
- Experience in Archer which includes creating fields, reports, iView's, and dashboards to configure access control and record permissions, events, and notifications.
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members.
- Ability to deliver concise, time critical information to all levels of management, technology and business teams.
- Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management.
- Ability to act as a liaison between the technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements are met.
- Ability to drive the requirements process with both technical and business partners.
- Ability to implement a solution and communicate, in clear business terms, the benefits of the proposed risk management approach.
- Ability to manage complex technology programs required for regulatory business requirements.
- A BS/BA degree or higher.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.