Location: Remote - PST
Our exciting SaaS client has an outstanding opportunity!
The primary focus is DEIB Communications will be supporting the needs of our Comms and the DEIB team in general.
- Develop a solid understanding of our approach to DEIB to identify the right customer and industry partnership opportunities.
- Oversee in partnership with Marketing and Corporate Communications team the conceptualization, design, and production of a broad array of materials in our brand guidelines, including reports, presentations, blogs, thought leadership articles, case studies, videos, social media strategies, press releases, and presentations.
- Act as DEIB lead on key initiatives including but not limited to ERG communications, relevant moments like International Women’s Day, and Diversity Reports.
- Partner closely with the DEIB team in messaging and amplifying existing and upcoming initiatives in the DEIB space.
- Contribute to company-wide internal communications and engagement programs that engage and connect employees to our commitment to DEIB.
Previous DEIB communications experience
Strong preference for PST remote timezone