Our client is a leader in the Outside Plant and Telecom Construction industry. They have continued growing considerably and steadily – expanding their geographic footprint and providing a lot of advancement opportunity for leaders and employees with the company as they have. They are currently looking to add a new District Manager supporting the Mesa, AZ geographic region. This is a critical role, with responsibility over 1-3, growing to up to 4-5 OSP Construction Supervisors, who oversee the field teams under them for both BAU and FOB construction projects and work. The role has great visibility to the executive leadership team.
Location: Mesa, AZ
What the selected candidate will bring to the role:
- Five (5) plus years of telecom direct supervisory management experience in Wireline Outside Plant Construction managing team members who supervise others
- Proven experience reading prints and basic knowledge of cable locating
- Proven experience driving team to improve both in quantity and quality
- Demonstrated Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated Strong consultative, organizational, and communication skills necessary for maintaining productive and professional relationships with employees and customers
- Demonstrated Strong leadership skills directing the performance and activities of contractors and crews of underground and/or aerial utility construction – poles / anchors and tree trimming
- Demonstrated Strong documentation skills and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities in a changing environment
- Demonstrated Strong experience in Budgeting, Forecasting, Fulfilling Staffing Requirements, Training, Safety Compliance, etc.