Our client has an excellent permanent opportunity at their corporate offices in Chicago for a Director of Sales and Account Management. Great culture, work life balance, and mission!
If you have extensive experience managing large teams, revenue over $150 Million and CPT Data sales experience, our client needs you!
- Developing and implementing an Account Management framework for top customers that supports the Voice of the Customer and long-term strategic account development.
- Building relationships with senior executives at key accounts and distributors to support strategic discussions, contract negotiations and opportunity development for new innovations.
- Continued development and implementation of the X-sell program resulting in increased revenue and account expansion.
- Responsible for the roll-out of the new licensing models to identified markets with large or complex distributors in an efficient, low-friction manner, and consistent manner.
- Establishing annual performance goals and targets for the team along with monthly/quarterly pipeline and other reporting requirements.
- Accurately forecasting HSG revenue to senior management.
- Negotiating complex contracts with clients; ensuring that they are completed in a timely, consistent and transparent manner that drives revenue while protecting the brand, tax status and integrity.
- Analyzing key statistics to determine business growth projections and potential.
- Preparing budgets and approving expenditures.
- Working with HS Product Management and Marketing to develop and deliver strategies, tools and related collateral materials in order to communicate the value, benefits and return on investment of offered solutions consistent with vision and values.
- Providing the Voice of the Market - Analyzing changing market trends and client contact feedback to recommend changes to the sales process, collateral materials and product development as appropriate.
- Participating with senior staff in the development of the strategic sales and marketing plan, providing input on pricing, positioning, and competitive activity.
- Partner with other HS leaders to develop, implement and refine collaborative models to support the current and new healthcare target markets that result in successful and timely licensing. Partner with the HS Product Management, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure effective and efficient internal communications. (Weight 15%)
- Collaboration with non-HS business units to facilitate strategic initiatives and solutions to advance and diversify the HS portfolio, including things such as Integrated Health Module Initiatives, X-sell solutions, E/M roll-out, Improving Health Outcomes and others as developed and identified to drive revenue, increase adoption and increase brand awareness, providing the entry point for the Heath IT vendor. (Weight 15%)
- Select, train, develop, manage, appraise, and reward account management talent. (Weight 10%)
- Represent at association meetings, tradeshows and industry events and other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related field or business required.
- Ten or more years of account management/ sales experience, experience in healthcare services, content and/ or technology. Experience with CPT content and/or coding and reimbursement tools is desired.
- Five or more years of successful account management and/ or sales or management experience,
- 5 years supervisory experience preferred, demonstrated experience in setting and tracking goals, and managing staff to achieve them.
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful utilization of professional sales processes such as strategic selling or consultative sales practices with single and large client groups.
- Experience managing complex, strategic accounts and interacting with the C-suite of EHR distributors, health systems and health plans
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Excellent business management skills including forecast accuracy, pipeline development, quantitative/qualitative campaign analysis experience and expense management.
- Experience and demonstrated quantitative success in developing and leading a successful consultative, collaborative, results oriented account management team.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, critical thinking skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex concepts to senior executives.
- Self-motivated, analytical, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Able to work a flexible schedule with up to 25% travel.