Our energy client is seeking a Digital Product Owner to lead a team. The Digital Product Owner will successfully champion digital product improvements, with responsibilities that span from idea development and prioritization to digital marketing and analysis. The candidate will work closely with business stakeholders, sales and marketing, and SCRUM team to ensure we can deliver valuable, measurable improvements for the company and to end users. Solar Product Owner will also work in a start up environment ideating on improvements and potential growth areas across the project an incorporate a larger digital strategy in other lines of business.
This role is 100% remote.
- Ensure digital product enhancements and initiatives align with digital, business, technical, and financial objectives.
- Provide day-to-day guidance, coaching and education to ensure sales success and technical growth across the team.
- Define and track success metrics for each project from scope to launch.
- Report KPI analytics and executive-level updates to cross-functional teams and various stakeholders consistently throughout all stages of projects.
- Leverage data insights to evolve products and digital experiences to align with best practices.
- Work closely with marketing to develop digital marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously collaborate on the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Partner with Digital Experience, Digital Content, UX, and Technical resources to ensure consistent strategy and best practices implementation.
- Work with customer-facing teams to create and communicate strategy related to the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Contribute to strategy for go-to-market plans, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales requirements are fully considered.
- Periodically support other members of the Digital team with analytics, troubleshooting, and testing.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 4+ years of digital experience, with a focus on product management related to website or OAM, e-commerce experience a plus
- 2+ years experience with digital marketing including paid search and SEO
- High degree of organization, team development, and personal accountability
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven strategy and solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe Analytics
- Energy experience preferred, but not required
- Preferred experience with Azure Dev Ops and Basecamp