Position: Digital Product Manager
Location: Irving, TX
Term: 6 Months
- Design, manage, and execute on the vision for the company’s Digital Products.
- Establish or participate in Design Thinking, Agile, and LEAN rituals which establish rhythm for the team, promote ongoing communication, and iterative refinement of roadmaps.
- Lead & facilitate in-person research to gain deep customer understanding and empathy.
- Turn customer insights into actionable strategies and priorities.
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming user needs, then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them.
- Set product vision and lead road mapping, goal setting, story writing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy.
- Believe MDP, Minimally Delightful Product.
- Define learning agenda and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure.
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently.
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better CX.
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently.
- Test and iterate in small-scale pilots to validate concepts, refine them to achieve product-market fit, and then scale to drive vertical and horizontal economics.
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making.