Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Digital Product Manager
Location: CHANDLER, Arizona, 85286-7205
Term: 12 months
- Participate in a variety of functions within the digital environment.
- Identify opportunity for digital business plans, programs and initiatives within scope of responsibilities.
- Review and analyze basic content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations.
- Exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in the on digital initiatives, policies, procedures and/or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with digital consultants and managers on more complex digital initiatives, including internal/external customers if applicable.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- PO for Merchant CRV onboarding
- All Microsoft products and Outlook
- Digital product management
- Digital product management/ systems analysis/ digital platforms
- Knowledge Microsoft Office Products. (Teams, SharePoint, Excel, and Office Products)
- Product Development
- Product management
- 2+ years of digital product management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.