Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
Term: 6 months
- Lead or participate in complex initiatives on selected domains.
- Assure quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications.
- Serve as a technical resource in finding software solutions.
- Review and evaluate user needs and determine requirements.
- Provide technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications.
- Create test data and conduct interfaces and unit tests.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Understand and participate to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Conduct research and resolve problems in relation to processes and recommend solutions and process improvements.
- Assist other individuals in advanced software development.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
Required skill set
- Deep Kubernetes experience
- Experience with Prisma cloud compute
- Experience with scanning & prevention of container deployment as part of a CICD pipeline
- Python scripting
- Experience deploying defender agents on Kubernetes clusters
- Knowledge on how to remediate vulnerabilities in CICD
- Knowledge on how to remediate vulnerabilities for Kubernetes platforms
- Knowledge on how to package and build containers
- 4+ years of Specialty Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Operational issues
- Auto-enablement of agent
- Burn down vulnerabilities for applications via CICD
- Burn down compliance and runtime alerts