Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: SUMMIT, New Jersey, 07901-1444
Term: 9 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Additional Skills:
- In depth knowledge of one or more of the following tools: JFrog Artifactory, Artifactory XRay and similar repository management tools, CheckMarx, SonarQube, Black Duck.
- Ability to code in Java, Groovy is a plus.
- Desired Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Configuration Management Tools experience.
- 5+ years of experience in developing solutions in Azure / GCP based environments.
- An industry-standard technology certification.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following tools is a plus: CheckMarx, SonarQube, Black Duck.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.