Location: San Francisco, CA
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot (Spring MVC Framework), and Python
- Experience in big data technologies like Kafka, Snowflake, AWS
- Experience in large-volume ETL using Python/SQLs
- Good knowledge of SQL programming preferably with databases such as Oracle and Snowflake
- Knowledge of performance-tuning data-intensive applications
- Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
- Experience in Kafka Cluster, performance tuning, and memory optimization.
- Experience with Orchestrator (open-source or custom)
- Experience with Rule-Based processing
- Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Experience in large-scale enterprise application design and implementation
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Ability to work in fast development environment and quickly adapt to the changes
- Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech-based solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide operational support, triaging and fixing the issues for the application lives in production.
- Perform deployments in non-prod and prod for the in-house application and coordinate with the Dev team to understand the flow and logic implemented for the application.
- Proficiency to work with Senior Business stakeholders and translate business needs into technical requirements
- Understand end to end flow of the application and be a major contributor to the design & development of business requirements
- Participate in architecture consulting to enable design decisions, lead design sessions where appropriate, manage design tradeoffs between speed to market, financial and strategic impact, and support the successful implementation of initiatives.
- Promote adherence of designs to blueprints, architectural principles, and enterprise standards
- Support the development of prototypes and proof-of-concepts