Our client is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst to join their team for a 6+ month contract. In this role you will perform advanced service, repair, and/or installation of computer products, including system hardware, parts management, software, and PCs. The position provides technical support to customers on operational and maintenance aspects of system equipment and serves as the customer contact. Provides VIP support of mobile devices for both onsite and offsite executive staff. Assist with laptop refresh of corporate devices.
- Uses remote tools and cloud technology to provide technical support for hardware, software, store networks and applications
- Manages tickets within ServiceNow for a variety of technical issues.
- Uses experience and problem-solving skills to develop and improve processes and provides reports as required. Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Provide White Glove support to executives.
- Support mobile phone by resolving iPhone issues.
- Uses specialized knowledge or skills to solve complex and unique problems, or direct the daily activities of a business, technical support, or functional support team.
- Document daily assignments and inventory updates.
- Stay customer focused and ensure end user receive top notch support.
- Establish priorities for the completion of ServiceNow tasks by determining the impact of known problems. Uses judgment to interpret internal and external issues and develop best practices.
- Provide customer support to internal customers within established service levels by ensuring the provisioning of computing systems, allocating day to day incidents and requests properly, ensuring involved parties are notified and required to act when an incident arises, and coordinating the resolution
- Relies upon experience, interpersonal skills, and broad knowledge of the field to ensure task completion in compliance with policies, procedures, and business strategy
- Stage, prepare, and deploy computer, peripherals, and devices to the users
- Proven desktop, laptop, and workstation hardware troubleshooting skills
- Occasionally perform installation of non-standard software
- Demonstrated know-how supporting COE software applications inclusive of Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, and Teams
- Facilitate data migration between computers
- Virtual desktop support
- Collaborate with vendors or third-party support to resolve technical hardware or software issues
- Reads, interprets and follows procedures described in the internal knowledge base
- Provides documentation for knowledge base articles
- Works with third-party help desk vendors as applicable
- Provides phone support as needed
- Associate degree in Computer Networking or 2 years of related experience
- Experience Requirements:
- Prior help desk experience preferred
- Can work and resolve most escalated tickets.
- VIP/White Glove experience
- Prior iPhone support experience
- Ability to research and resolve issues
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to explain technical information in layman’s terms
- Well organized with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent understanding of intra-department functions and operations
- Ability to perform repeated bending, standing and reaching
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds
- Available to work onsite Mon-Fri