Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Database Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC, 28262
Term: 12 months
- Lead or participate in database management activities including designing highly complex logical and physical databases.
- Lead highly complex data modeling, mapping, integration, and capacity planning efforts.
- Perform the planning, research, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of server class databases.
- Design and implement security solutions including Center for Internet Security benchmarks and auditing.
- Design and certify next generation database technologies.
- Consult with and advise management and multiple clients on high impact data or database management issues, influencing strategic direction.
- Provide technical leadership and recommendation into the future direction of database technology.
- Develop management policies, procedures, standards, and best practices.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- ORACLE Exadata Skills, ORACLE 19c.
- Experience with Data movement RMAN, DataPump.
- Extensive knowledge of scripting and implementing automation.
- Good understanding of Data Masking products and overall data masking approach in financial industry.
- 4+ years of Database Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.