Our client is an industry leading provider of Telecommunication services, and has been building and expanding a truly cutting edge data science and predictive analytics center of excellence for the last several years. They are looking for a Sr. Data Scientist who will bring new an innovative ideas and approach to a group that works end to end in answering key questions for smart and future looking business decisions through artificial intelligence and neural network learning approaches to deep learning. The group is especially focused around customer care, retention, behavior patterns and the effectiveness of predictive decision making, incentives and marketing automation. The group works with some of the most bleeding edge approaches and technology in this arena.
Location: remote with some onsite as needed, variety of locations in US.
What you will need to be successful:
- Demonstrated experience working directly with stakeholders and business leaders to ask the right questions and provide forward looking decision making capability based on data and predictive insights.
- Several years of experience building and working with a variety of complex data science tools, including several of the following:
- Deep learning
- Neural networks
- Natural language processing
- Machine learning algorithms
- Predictive data models
- Anatoly detection
- Pattern recognition and prediction
- Experience creating complex data models and machine learning algorithms
- Experience with either Telecommunications or Customer Care and Retention data (preferably a combination of both)
- Preferred experience or involvement with data visualization and reporting tools