Grow your career as a Data Governance Lead with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Participate in key initiatives within the company’s Global Data Risk and Controls (DRC) through the collection, analysis, review, reporting, documentation and communication of business needs and requirements.
- Coordinate across line of businesses, technology, and functional stakeholders to conduct reviews and challenges on designation of an Authoritative Data Source and Data Certification.
- Perform comprehensive reviews, validate artifacts, and supporting evidence against criteria per company’s Data Governance Policy (DGP) and any additional requirements requested from the Federated Chief Data Office and Global Data Governance Officer.
- Manage and coordinate the project to close on process gaps identified in the governance of designation Authoritative Data Source and Data Certification.
- Link multiple processes of the Data Operating Model (DOM) such as Data Concern, Data Consumer Requirements, Metadata, Data and System Lineage, and Data Quality Framework to align and comply with DGP, DGP Standard, Regulatory Obligations, and BCBS 239.
- Applies/demonstrates advanced understanding of processes, procedures, and policies for the aligned business.
- Utilize communication skills to influence and negotiate with senior leaders (across functions); may communicate with external parties.
- Bachelor’s/University degree is required.
- 5+ years of experience in program management.
- Must have knowledge in more than one related area, such as Data Governance, Finance, Risk, or Data Quality.
- Experienced in data management and knowledgeable in metadata, data standards, data repositories and system information flow as System of Record, System of Origin and Authoritative Provisioning Point.
- Working knowledge of financial products across lines of business, and of global functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and SharePoint.
- Prefer knowledge of financial institutions regulatory reporting.
- Requires analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.