Job Summary: The Team Lead's primary responsibilities include leading a small team of analysts, writing SQL, tracking issues, investigation and debugging issues. This person should be comfortable mentoring team members. The ideal candidate is analytical and a natural problem solver that delivers quality results. This position reports to the Director of ETL and Operations.
- Mentor Team Members (4-6 Team Members) technical abilities and encourage potential career growth paths.
- Coordinate with Dev and UAT teams to Unit test tickets scheduled for release into Production.
- Assist in grooming Teams weekly Sprint assignments, and assist where needed to keep tasks on track for completion.
- Execute a specific plan for analyzing the necessary data to secure solutions to clients’ business information needs.
- Communicate data results to the client, with an emphasis on answering the question as opposed to the analytical and reporting processes used.
- Monitor workflow, analyze processes, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Identify, manage, and document ticket requirements for customers.
- Coordinate and test implementations with new customers/vendors, and Implementation team.
- Complete assigned work in a timely fashion.
- Special Projects as needed.
- Management / Supervisor Experience – (4 years) Required.
- Mentor Junior Team members (Technical, Analytical, Business) - Required.
- Ability to write SQL queries and an understanding of relational databases (MS SQL).
- Ability to Analyze data and research issues using SQL and Excel- Required.
- Comfortable working with large raw data files ( Csv, Txt, EDI ).
- Analytical Thinker.
- Ability to work through tickets, problems or issues from start to finish.
- Time management and prioritization.
- Ability to adjust priorities accordingly as they frequently can change when issues arise.
- Work steadily, actively and consistently to complete assignment within established timeframes.
- Management: 4 years (Required)
- Data Analysis: 4 years (Required)