Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Execution Consultant
Location: WILMINGTON, Delaware, 19809
Term: 12 months
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
- Lead complex initiatives related to risk analytics with internal and external new data sources, and act as key participant in data evaluation, data aggregation, analysis and final recommendation
- Work collaboratively and effectively with technical partners, business partners and strategy experts to help implement strategies
- Develop customized reports, ad hoc analyses, and/or data visualizations to provide business insides using BI tools such as Tableau
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 4+ years of experience in Credit or Fraud Risk/ data analytics/ reporting
- 4+ years of SAS programming
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient/demonstrated SQL skills and experience
- Experience with Tableau reporting building
- Knowledge of Unsecured Lending Products
- Knowledge of Python and Machine Learning modeling is a plus