REMOTE, AZ core business hours
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Defines project scope, objectives, key resources, budget and project plan in support of one or more projects.
• Ensures that in-flight reviews and quality assurance procedures take place for all projects.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Manages project budget. Ensures quality control for all projects.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to leadership, including but not limited to sponsors.
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• POSSESS UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT PHASES, TECHNIQUES AND TOOLS.
• POSSESS STRONG PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS, INCLUDING ISSUE AND RISK MANAGEMENT.
• PROVEN ABILITIES IN PROBLEM MANAGEMENT, PROCESS ANALYSIS AND ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS.
• EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
Required Licensure and Certifications:
- 1 or more relevant technical/professional security certifications preferred
- 2-3 years job related experience required
- 3-4 years job related experience preferred
Work Hours: Mon-Fri typically between 8am-4pm in their respective time zone