Our client is seeking Customer Support Agent for remote contract opportunity.
Position Summary: Our client is currently recruiting for Customer Support Agent. We are seeking candidates who enjoy a fast paced, high energy, social environment, and prefer to be in a challenging yet rewarding role. This position reports to the Supervisor, Customer Support.
- Customer Support Agent is responsible for providing excellent service to our retail and online customers. This ideal candidate has a strong customer mindset, enjoys customer interaction and resolving issues or questions with a smile.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and handle all incoming inquiries from both internal and external customers.
- Respond and resolve customer requests through any customer channel.
- Perform technical troubleshooting - diagnose hardware or software issues.
- Provides recommendations on process improvements based on recurring themes.
- Implement required solutions.
- Engage with customers and escalate issues promptly if/when necessary.
- Stays current with product offerings/changes including state regulations/requirements.
- Creates concise tickets for every reported issue/inquiry.
- Always safeguard confidential and sensitive information.
- Complete all required compliance training and comply with all required regulatory requirements.
- Participate in flexible work schedules and on-call rotation.
- Assist customers with inbound calls or emails.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- 1 year preferred or equivalent work experience of 1st level call center or 1 year work experience related working in a customer care environment.
- Must be proficient with computer usage and be able to accurately enter data and notes.
- Experience documenting incoming calls via computer applications is preferred.
- Working knowing of computer or printer hardware peripherals is a plus.
- Experience working in an client retail store or online product knowledge is a plus.
- Open to work flexible hours and on-call rotation.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic and excited about providing outstanding customer service, while having the ability to exhibit patience and personal ethics in daily work.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, able to always communicate professionally.
- Possesses a strong customer mindset and dedicated to service excellence.
- Candidates should have good organizational skills and be able to multi-task at a high level.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major responsibilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand or walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop or bend; and talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Must have appropriate vision to see up close, and at a distance with ability to adjust vision and focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days of work will vary; Saturday shift is required with 1 weekday off Monday through Friday. The working hours will vary between 11:00 a.m.to 9:30 p.m. Each shift will be 8 hours with 2 scheduled 15-minute breaks and a scheduled 30-minute lunch. Workdays and hours are subject to change.
- No travel required for this position.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in some work environments can be moderate.