Contract Opportunity: 6-months
This job will be a mid-level key contributor in the Experiences Center of Excellence (COE) that supports the implementation of the Customer Experience (CX) vision in close coordination with the User Experience (UX) and Product Management teams. The Customer Experience Service Designer will partner with CX Strategy, Customer Insights, UX, Product Management, Business Process Management (BPM) and other cross-functional teams to influence and drive execution of the experience design model across all customer touchpoints (internal and external) across all channels. The person in this role will work on complex experience design initiatives, delivering detailed customer insights through various service design frameworks. This role will become a go-to expert deeply familiar with our end-to-end customer journeys, their interconnectedness across experiences, and the impact of internal operations on external experiences. This role will support shorter-term / initiative-level roadmap planning and execution, contributing to shaping the approach of designing and developing a holistic view of key experiences and interactions across the customer ecosystem to support our enterprise strategic priorities.
- Develops detailed service design frameworks, including but not limited to customer journey maps, from initial gathering of insights to creating visual representations of the customer's experience, as well as delivering those in a way that generates empathy and drives alignment around the customers experience within the service ecosystem of related systems and processes.
- Partners with Experiences COE, marketing insights, and product management and design teams to drive solution design and facilitation to execute against our customer experience vision.
- Identifies critical pain points and themes across the ecosystem of customers journey, and establishes repeatable processes to embed customer (and business) empathy and insights into the teams and solution design processes.
- Coordinates efforts in co-creating end-to-end and front-to-back experiences with cross-functional teams to deliver a future-fit ecosystem.
- Participates in cross-functional teams planning and prioritization efforts that execute system mapping, customer journeys, and service specifications that address business problems.
- Drives proactive collaboration with researchers, visual and user experience designers, and other partners to ensure customer insights are utilized to guide solution design, and support the determination of data requirements for tracking of improvements over time.
- Collaborates with product management owners to increase the visibility of CX priorities and align service design initiatives to the product management roadmap. Utilizes and advocates for the adoption of the latest CX tools and techniques in order to align the wider CX, BPM and Product teams to understand customer needs, behavior and perceptions.
- Generates awareness, interest and support for Service Design and Design Thinking to teams across the business.
- Owns administrative oversight and executes on management of CX Service Design programmatic methods and tools.
- This list is not all-inclusive and you are expected to perform other duties as requested or assigned
- 2+ w/Bachelor’s degree
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in human-centered design, psychology.
- Experience within Service Design, CX, UX, product design, customer, and user research; experience mapping complex front and back-end solutions across silos to identify CX gaps and recommend solutions.
- Experience gathering and reviewing multiple sources of data and insights, ability to identify trends and diagnose gaps in performance.
- Ability to quickly digest and understand complex information and synthesize findings to help teams solve problems and translate into experience designs.
- Experience communicating the various complexities of the customer experience in a way that motivates design improvements and drives change.
- Experience building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working collaboratively within a team to support and drive varying priorities, at a project and/or programmatic level.
- Experience designing and implementing experiences across human and digital channels.
- CCXP Preferred.
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!