Title: CS Shipping Clerk
Term: 6 Months
Location: Lenexa, KS
Long term contract opportunity in Lenexa, KS for a CS Shipping Clerk.
- Performs duties related to the administrative shipping of units.
- Creates pack slips and invoices for orders.
- Validate that estimates are approved by the customer.
- Scans documentation for electronic retention.
- Maintains knowledge of RTX organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
- Consistently documents customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
- Works in a team environment, but also has the capacity to tackle tasks under minimal supervision after training is completed.
- AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with 2+ years of customer service experience. OR
- HS Diploma from an accredited institution with 4+ years of customer service experience OR
- In the absence of a HS diploma, GED or AA/AS degree, 6+ years of customer service experience is required.
- Some Knowledge of ITAR shipping compliance.
- Some Knowledge of FAA/EASA requirements.
- Some knowledge of HazMat and Dangerous Goods shipping requirements.
- Highly proficient in MS Office 365 products (Word, OneNote, Teams, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.