Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Credit Risk Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 9 months
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Credit Risk/Business Experience supporting credit card business a plus
- Business Analyst experience
- Credit Approval and/or Credit Policy Governance
- Credit Risk (e.g. credit risk strategy development, credit underwriting and/or collections [Operations or credit risk mitigation strategy])
- Policy and/or Procedures writing
- Technical writing
- Audit and/or Quality Assurance, or Quality Control
- Project Management or Project Lead Coordinator
- Administration experience (i.e. know how to get things done)
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.