Position: CPE Repair Tech
Location: Tulsa, OK 74103
Term: 12 months
- Reviewing all technical documents pertaining to government agencies’ network architecture, equipment requirements, and equipment configurations with Sales Engineering.
- Educate multiple departments with this information.
- When router configurations are needed, work with the Data Implementation Team to ensure router configurations are completed.
- Loading these configurations into corresponding equipment.
- Troubleshoot configuration errors with Sales Engineering and/or Data Implementation.
- Work with Project Managers and Federal Implementation Team to ensure the Federal Staging Center meets government-required installation dates.
- Arrange and maintain configuration and shipping schedules to support installation dates.
- Design, create, and maintain applications and reporting tools used by multiple internal departments to track all Network/EIS Programs. (Scheduling, inventory, order tracking, etc.)
- Work equipment installation and activation call when requested by the Federal Implementation Team, Sales Engineering, and/or Project Managers to assist with site configuration issues and troubleshooting.