Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Control Management Associate
Location: SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, 84111
Term: 18 months
- Participate and provide support for initiatives with low-risk within the Business Controls functional area.
- Review basic issues, policies, or procedures for which answers can be quickly obtained.
- Support business with risk mitigation strategies, business processes, and controls that effectively mitigate risks and appropriately address requirements of applicable statutes, regulations, and risk governance documents.
- Receive direction from supervisors and exercise judgment within defined parameters while developing understanding of function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Provide information to managers, functional colleagues, and key stakeholders, including internal customers after monitoring, measuring, and evaluating the impact of decisions on the relevant business group and enterprise function.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Previous experience producing shared control documentation.
- Familiarity with various Treasury Management products such as wires, ACH, real-time payments and lockbox.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines while managing parallel efforts.
- 6+ months of Risk Management or Business Controls experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.