Position: Content Writer / Copywriter
Location: Hybrid - Addison, TX
Term: 18 months
Responsible for writing original marketing materials for U.S. marketing and sales force initiatives for print, video and digital media. Will work extensively on digital projects, such as web ads and web pages, ecards, e-communications and social media. Will support senior copywriter campaigns, as well as manage smaller 360 campaigns independently. Supports the enhancement of the Company brand image and helps meet marketing and sales objectives. Functions within a fast-paced creative environment, often working independently, while demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of business goals and objectives.
- Light conceptualization and research to write copy as part of 360-degree strategic initiatives by the U.S. sales and marketing teams for both the U.S. independent sales force and consumer audiences.
- Collaborates with internal creative team members and clients to execute projects to meet strategic business needs, objectives and to maximize best practices across all channels.
- Must determine the most compelling language that will motivate and influence action. Must be able to make presentations to senior management for approval.
- Quickly adapt and learn processes and within project management software.
- Able to motivate and influence through communication; work in team environment; evaluate client direction in terms of objectives and purpose and solve problems.
- Must be able to work on several projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to receive and integrate input from others and maintain flexibility in consolidating multiple points of view.
- 2+ years
- Possess a thorough grasp of English grammar and creative and/or marketing writing.
- Exhibit excellent project management skills
- Bachelor/University degree with focus in advertising, communication, marketing or equivalent