Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Documentation Specialist - Tech Writer - Editor
Location: San Francisco, CA or Charlotte, NC (hybrid onsite)
Term: 12-24 months
Work with an exciting, strategic team of UX Content and Product Designers.
- Use approved copy deck template to document product content.
- Partner with Content Designers to ensure all customer-facing content is accounted for in final documentation.
- Work with Accessibility SMEs to ensure annotations are applied accurately and consistently.
- Partner with DPMs to ensure content documentation is routed for relevant reviews and approvals.
- Develop content and design for online applications and websites.
- Work with creative and technical teams to research and design the strategies to implement for online services.
- Design and create customer experience elements to support the customer experience strategy as defined by Customer Experience Interaction Designers.
- Create or collaborate on new and existing web or multimedia applications.
- Ensure consistency throughout the site by utilizing company brand and quality standards.
- Work with leaders on development ideas and products.
- Collaborate with teams, direct managers and other departments regarding content requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience creating detailed, complex product documentation.
- Outstanding information-gathering skills; knowing when to listening carefully and when to probe for more information.
- Strong analytical skills, a commitment to accuracy and thoroughness, and a keen appreciation for detail.
- Expert knowledge of MS Word.
- Functional knowledge of Figma.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- 2+ years of Graphic or Website Design experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.