Grow your career as a Communications Specialist with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Prepare communication templates for Senior Leaders.
- Create and develop graphics (banners) for emails, PPT slides, (Town Hall) meetings, internal website.
- Schedule run/host Zoom meetings and SliDo.
- Key projects will include working on a monthly organizational bulleting; preparing senior leadership email communications as needed; town hall materials, talking points.
- Communications Skills: Excellent grammar, strong writing/drafting, editing, and verbal skills.
- Graphic Design Skills: PPT, Adobe, Illustrator.
- Familiar with functionality and features of meeting platforms.
- Able to keep confidentiality in prepping certain communication materials.
- Able to see a downloaded report of metrics/data/participation and pull together top insights and themes (and even infographic).
- Prefer knowledge of SharePoint.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.