Grow your career as a Communications Lead with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will be a servicing communications liaison with the business groups and delivery teams. Will be critical to ensuring a seamless experience for customers and reduce the company’s exposure to operational and reputational risk by developing a best in class servicing experience across all customer communication touch-points and channels.
- Set vision, strategy, and roadmap to deliver the best in class customer communications across all customer communication touch-points and channels.
- Lead the creative development and strategy implementation for over 100+ bank communications covering key customer experiences like account closures, Adverse Action, late fees, etc. for recession readiness as part of the Kitchen Cabinet Communications Taskforce.
- Partner with team to develop bank text strategy with key updates driving to increase digital engagement.
- Customize partnership communications to create a personalized customer experience for new programs.
- Partner with other Servicing Communications Leads, Business Owners, Delivery teams, and Legal/Compliance to create or overhaul servicing communications based on customer and business needs, market trends, and customer insights.
- Work with other Servicing Communications colleagues to help develop a Communications Strategy that will achieve the following:
- Digital First Customer Interactions: Leverage digital channels to enhance and simplify the experience and drive Digital Self Service.
- Differentiate How We Communicate: Make it easy, interesting, and appealing for our customers to get the info they need.
- Deepen Customer Loyalty: Create company preference by demonstrating value and increasing delight via differentiated servicing strategies.
- Drive Key Business Metrics: Increase digital engagement, drive digital self service, improve NPS, enable call deflection.
- Adhere to strategic guidelines set by overhaul and brand work and ensure it is threaded across touch points (online assets, letters, emails, etc.) while executing flawlessly in adherence to a disciplined control and program management processes.
- Contribute to end-to-end creative development to ensure all items are accounted for and a flawless customer experience is achieved through the delivery of servicing communications.
- Partner with external Creative Agencies, internal Creative Agency (CCOE), Servicing Delivery teams, and product teams to ensure the creative strategy is executed cohesively across relevant channels.
- Provide guidance and partnership with internal teams on messaging and tone that should be implemented across servicing communications.
- Review creative, content and copy with an eye for customer experience and copywriting. Ensure the right message hierarchy, tone, language, and user experience in order to make it easy, interesting, and appealing for our customers to get the information they need.
- Ensure Control/Compliance policies and procedures are closely followed throughout all creative development processes.
- Prefer Bachelors degree.
- 5+ years in business, customer experience, communications, or marketing strategy.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient PowerPoint, writing, and presentation skills.
- Prefer company alumni, or financial industry background.
- Strong customer-centric focus and past achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approach to realize marketplace potential and meet financial goals.
- Passion and knowledge of digital customer experience best practices across desktop, mobile, and tablet. Knowledge of mobile first principles.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.