Join over 20,000 employees at this global company specializing in technology-enabled claims and risk management solutions. You will be part of a culture that is constantly recognized for progressive, inclusive employment practices, and be part of a bigger movement to simplify complexities in the areas of workers compensation, liability, property, disability, and absence management. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 2 months
Required Skills & Experience
- OSIP certificate.
- 3 years of experience.
- California WC claims knowledge.
What You Will Be Doing
- Analyze complex or technically difficult workers' compensation claims to determine benefits due.
- Work with high exposure claims involving litigation and rehabilitation.
- Ensure ongoing adjudication of claims within service expectations, industry best practices and specific client service requirements.
- Identify subrogation of claims and negotiate settlements.