Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Cherwell Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 10 months
- 3 - 5 years experience configuring and developing customer solutions on the Cherwell Service Management platform.
- Experience in Cherwell development in a multi-environment setting i.e. dev/test/stage/production.
- Knowledgeable of Cherwell application installation and administration.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering, or relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of successful ITSM configuration and deployment experience.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL, LDAP, SAML, and Active Directory.
- Familiarity with MS Exchange.
- Experience with report writing via SQL Reporting, Cognos, PowerBi, or other reporting tools.
- Development experience in APIs, web services.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of the ITIL Framework and Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.