Outstanding long-term contract opportunity! A well-known Financial Services Company is looking for a Change Implementation Consultant in Charlotte, NC (Hybrid).
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Change Implementation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in less complex initiatives and identify and implement opportunities for new processes to support requirements within change implementation.
- Apply project management methodology to facilitate complex implementations, establishing timelines, and tracking ongoing projects to ensure successful delivery.
- Review basic knowledge transfer, data mapping, and account movement while exercising independent judgment to guide strategic initiatives that impact multiple systems.
- Identify, and provide effective training methods.
- Participate in process improvement or product development and enhancement activities.
- Present recommendations for resolving data, logistics, project support issues, and exercise independent judgment while developing experience in risk and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, management, technology, and compliance.