Title: Campus Recruiter
Location: Plano, TX
- Engage, contact, and manage candidate experience throughout recruitment process.
- Manage campus relations and events with various core universities
- Track large volumes of campus candidates through multiple stages of the interview process, including candidate communication, screening, and interview scheduling
- Updating candidate records and job postings within our internal applicant tracking tool.
- Partner with the campus recruiting coordinators and the scheduling of on-campus first round super-day interviews as well as final round interviews
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing regular updates
- Manage and execute the full cycle recruiting process for allcampus hires. This includes candidate selection, interviews, offer decisions, and communication to candidates as well as internal colleagues.
- Contribute to projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Support the goals and objectives of the Sr. Campus Recruiters and Campus Recruiting Manager.
- BA/BS experience preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in campus recruiting.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers and team members throughout the hiring process.
- Deep understanding of the campus recruiting cycle.
- Very high sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and wear many hats daily.
- Outstanding communications skills Intellectual horsepower combined with the ability to listen, understand, analyze, synthesize, and propose solutions.
- Creativity in solving issues to ensure a win-win.
- Strong follow through and excellent client service with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Track record of building strong, consultative relationships with internal stakeholders and key campus contacts
- Must have extensive Microsoft Suite experience
- Experience with an Application Tracking Tool preferred, iCIMS experience is a plus