Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: C#/.NET Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX- onsite Tues/Weds/Thurs
Term: 4+ months with potential to convert
- Participate in Web UI development using React JS, backend development using the .NET framework (C#) and data management using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Document management will also be included in the scope of this project which will be developed within the Azure Cloud.
- DevOps concepts will be built-in to the product.
- Augment an existing development team which includes a squad Lead/Scrum Master, business systems analyst, DevOps QA, and multiple developers.
- Key member of the development team which will be creating a new Pilot Hiring process.
- Uses React JS, .NET, C#, SQL, and Azure technologies to develop web interfaces for the candidate pilots and company recruiters.
- Must be able to develop new web services and leverage existing web services/APIs to interface with other systems.
- Partner with other internal colleagues including technology and 3rd party vendors as needed for system implementation.
- Design and maintain system processes, procedures and support documentation based on lessons learned and continuous improvement.
- Perform analysis for system improvements and assist and participate in system test design, system testing and support of the user during transition stages to oversee adoption and ease of use.
- Partner with key stakeholders to solve system issues and ensure their needs are supported.
- Perform routine maintenance processes to manage system accuracy, functionality and management of exceptions.
- Work with system architects to design and create supportable software that meets American Airlines development standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Technical Skills:
- Front-end development with React JS.
- .NET web application/API development using .NET or .NET Core frameworks.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- TSQL Query language.
- SQL Stored Procedures.
- API development.
- Azure Cloud Technologies.
- Secure coding techniques.
- Minimum 5 years related software development experience required.
- Strong skills using React JS.
- Experienced working within an Agile development methodology.
- UI design expertise is a desirable.
- Good communication skills: must be able to deliver technical solutions in an understandable manner and communicate clearly with the development team.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills in a fast-paced changing environment with focus.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Experience with Rally is desirable.