Our client is seeking a Software Engineer for a hybrid opportunity located in Carrollton, TX.
About the Role
The Software Engineer’s role is a hands-on, interactive role in a fast-paced environment utilizing C# .NET and WPF. The Software Engineer will be responsible for the implementation of new features and maintenance of our current mainstay application. Some of the Software Engineer’s responsibilities will include collaborating with stakeholders, integrating with new hardware APIs, and delivering robust efficient, and maintainable C# Front-end & business logic code.
- Analyze, design, develop, debug, configure and modify software pertaining to the company's product offerings.
- Delivering code that meets the design specification and fits nicely with what may already be in place.
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process.
- Solving problems at all stages of the project life cycle.
- Participate as a team member in a fully Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field OR related practical experience.
- 3+ years professional experience in software engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience building Windows Desktop Applications using the .NET tech stack, utilizing C# and WPF.
- Strong understanding of the .NET tech stack (C#, .NET Framework).
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, especially with .NET Applications.
- Strong technical background, analytical mindset, and great problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.