Do you have recent development experience with C and/or C++ in an UNIX/Linux environment? Are you looking for a great company with a great team and a good, stable business where you could work with other Software Engineers in a team environment? Due to growth, we are adding Software Engineers go our team and looking for development experience with C in a UNIX / Linux environment with a preference for experience working with high transaction types of computing environments.
This role is a mix of new development and support and in addition to solid C development skills, we would expect you to have scripting experience with Bash or something similar. We do some backend RDBMS SQL calls so would expect you to have some SQL skills as well.
To be qualified for this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of recent programming experience with C/C++ in a Linux / UNIX environment.
- Prefer development experience with high transaction processing systems and have used techniques such as multi threading and memory maps and shared memory.
- Used Bash or other types of scripting in UNIX/Linux
- Some SQL development - familiar with SQL
- TPC/IP socket programming
- Multi-threaded development
- JSON/XML parsing
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, please apply now so we can begin a discussion and answer any questions you may have!