Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Technology Business Systems Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28262-8522
Term: 12 months
- Develop control structures to ensure the accuracy and quality of ServiceNow data through all upstream and downstream channels.
- Provide thought leadership and participate in data quality projects that involve upstream or downstream data flows and processes.
- Ensure controls are in place with interfacing applications and that data integrity processes are documented.
- Coordinate the resolution of data integrity gaps by working with the business and application owners.
- Identify and remediate data quality or integrity issues and design solutions to remediate process or control gaps.
- Adhere to data governance policies, standards, and procedures.
- Execute data quality reviews to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Design and monitor data governance, data quality and metadata policies, standards, tools, processes, or procedures to ensure data control and remediation.
- Support issue remediation by performing data profiling, data or business analysis, and data mapping as part of root cause or impact analysis.
- Consult with interfacing applications to assess the current state of data quality.
- Recommend plans for the development and implementation of initiatives that assess the quality of new data sources.
- Work with business and technology partners to verify business and technical metadata is accurate.
- Support communications relating to strategy, metrics, issues, or remediation.
- Create and maintain data quality metrics.
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams.
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives.
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives.
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions.
- Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems.
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of overall experience with the following.
- Knowledge and understanding of Actimize.
- Knowledge and understanding of fraud management: with fraud management applications such as Actimize.
- Should understand Actimize business needs and should be able to translate them in technical terms.
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: build/deploy processes, and release management.
- 5+ years of release management experience (ex: ServiceNow)/Agile.
- Experience models and Blotters.
- SQL Server
- Experience debugging AIS and RCM.
- Experience in developing BRD.
- Understanding of business flows.
- Fixed income platform experience.
- Knowledge of future markets trading commission.
- Should have experience in Trade surveillance models or should have worked in AML, WLF or IFM.
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience building swabs.
- Shell Scripting
- Data analysis, data mapping and should be independently work on their tasks.