Please apply today if you have 8-10 Years Liability Claims experience plus:
- Excellent Communication
- Extensive Agile experience
- Extensive Insurance Claims experience, ideally Property Insurance.
- Very analytical, really dig in with stakeholders to find the "why"
- SQL scripting huge plus
- Leads the requirements management efforts for large projects to include new client implementations and large strategic projects; devises and executes a requirements management plan for assigned projects; and takes ownership of the business analysis role throughout the project.
- Identifies and understands stakeholders; initiates and facilitates meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Works with project managers, project requestors, operations, business representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements; provides business related IT knowledge to clients and business representatives during the requirements management process.
- Produces project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required, using standard templates.
- Meets deadlines and manages work to timelines.
- Mentors team members.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP